Friday, December 5, 2008

Am Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



At last!!


Many nights when i keep fighting with the darkness in my room, not able to sleep.. i do nothing much than looking into the eyes of the "Daring Darkness".. A year ago.. I jus planned to blog to make use of my sleepless nights.. At last.. Here my long term plan is being executed..

While i was a kid.. staying awake at nights was a challenge.. In spite of having my mom hugging me while sleeping.. it was of course a challenge, to stay wide wake.. It was a dare which i was always afraid to try. The darkness & the silence of the nights were so spine chilling that i prefer to close my eyes tight, whether i sleep or not.

These grown up days i luv gazing at the darkness & also at the dark sky outside my window.. Nights aren't creepy anymore.. There are many other creepy things in life though..

Nighttime is so good & so peaceful showing an other meaning for life...

Hoping to have many more sleepless nights for many more posts..

"தூக்கத்திற்கு பஞ்சமிருந்தால் ..
கற்பனை ஊற்றெடுக்கும்.."

No comments: