Thursday, August 6, 2009

A day for Brothers!!

A day for Brothers!!

Raksha means Protection & Bandhan means Bonding. The term Raksha Bandhan has been rightly given for Brother's Day.

Brothers.. They play a vital and prominent role in a girls life. An elder brother adds more value, as they hold those li'l hands of their li'l sisters with so much of care, love, affection & excitement since the day one they are exposed to this mean world. They start to enjoy the softness of those li'l hands and decide to keep it safe from any unwanted specimen touching them.

A brother in my life has added more joy, value and most of all a all time secured feel to my existence. I have this one sweet guy as my big brother since the day one i was born. He has always taken enormous care of me & my younger sister. He has taught us better things in life from a guy's perspective. He has given more insight about how a guy's world would be in terms of studies, career, love & family.

His passions about bikes, gadgets, movies, adventures, travel has always left me with an awe. He has shown me the real meaning of pure love next to my parents. He stands by me at tough times to push me to fight hard, he plays pranks at me at our fun times, he fights with me like a best foe during real arguments. But whatever it is, he is my Anna!! And i love him inspite of all his dirty room, dirty jeans, unshaven face, real painful knocks on my head :( , his stupid dialogues, useless weekend plans etc etc.

I have utmost admired one of my friend for the love he has for his younger sister. He loves her with the same excitement that he had the day she was born. He was a 5 year old kid when she was born and even today he treats her like a new born baby gal with so much of affection for her. He still gives her all those morning & good night kisses, feeds her anything he eats, have her in his laps when she sleeps, shop for her etc etc. Guys who treat sisters with so much of affection will be a good husband.

Another person i admire for the love he has for his sis is my dad. Even at this age, the love he has for my aunt is like so huge. They still share such a special bond inspite of all the issues & commitment in life.

Very recently, just some 6months back, i happened to find a brother who walked into my life. It was never late. He is Navaneel & he has walked into my life at the very right time to make me feel more safe and secured. He teaches me what life is, what love is, what music is, what work is, how to sing, how to treat peoples, how to laugh. etc. This Raksha Bandhan, i wanted to show him how much i love him & decided to send him a Rakhi. As he is in Bangalore, i decided to do it thru an online store. The chocolates & rakhi reached him really late at his office address almost close to 9 at night. But the excitement & content in his voice over that phnoe made me realise i have made his day & i was so sure that he wouldn't have had a better Raksha Bandhan in all these years.

Not this kinda special bond you can develop with any person you know but with few people. I wonder what made me accept him as my "bhaiya" but he is. I wonder what made me love him so much, but i do. I respect & love him the same way i luv my own sibling. Bhaiya is as spl as my anna to me. He looks at me like a kid though he happened to know me while i'm realli old to be called as kid. But still he talks to me, plays with me, laughs with me and fights with me as if am still a kid and i really love him for that. We kinda developed that emotional Raksha Bandhan between us pretty fast. He is my "Bhaiya" anyday wherever he or i would be.

Looking at all these sweet brothers around me, i only desire to have a baby boy as my 1st kid, so that my daughter would get a chance to enjoy the relationship i cherish and will cherish for all my life.

Brother is a best guy pal a girl would have in her life.
Brother is a best security person a girl could ask for.
Brother is a best savior a girl would need.

I love my brothers, the way they love me.
I love my brothers for the care they have.
I love my brothers for the fights they pull.
I love my brothers for the jokes they crack.
I love my brothers for the stupid looks they have at times.
I love my brothers for the experience they share.

I love my brothers for the way they love me.

Anna & Bhaiya, anyday i need your love & care for me.

No comments: