Friday, February 6, 2009

Mesmerizing Voices!!!

Have you fell in love with the Voice of someone?!!

Well.. Many voice had even given me sleepless nights. I am not exaggerating here!

Voice of people like P.B.Srinivas, SPB, Yesudas, Chitra, A.R.Rahman, Shahul Hameed, Bombay Jeyashree, Sudha Raghunathan, Shreya Goshal, Karthik, Naressh Iyer, Chinmayee and many more!!

Everytime i listen to someone sing.. I think "They are gifted" !! Not all have voice for singing.

But singing comes by practice rite?! yeah.. I neva got the chance to learn vocal & to become a singer.. But i had all the privacy to sing along with any song i listen to!! [I really dont care about what people think about my singing.. but i sing :D ]

There is this lyric in a song "நீ கண்கள் மூடி கரையும் போது மண்ணில் சொர்க்கம் ஏய்துவாய்"

This is actually a lyric about rain! But it suits well for the voice of the singers!!

Seriously!! Listen to music with ur closed eyes.. You would feel all the different set of feelings in ur heart & u can feel ur heart swinging along with the voice of the singer.

Voice has the power to mesmerize!! While at work, if there is a candidate or a client or someone we happen to speak to has a sweet or a bold or a husky voice.. I feel all refreshed after speaking to them!! Am like.. "Gosh.. what a voice man!!"

Last week.. in my new company.. There was a party & i happen to hear a colleague of mine singing a song.. This man look so simple.. yet so friendly.. He sang "Pehla nasha" & i was astonished.. I love his voice.. the softness in his tone.. the way he relishes the song.. His voice of course mesmerized me..!!!

Bombay Jeyashree's voice & ARR's voice are so mesmerizing that i can hear them all day or all night long!!

Voice of a person gives them an identity, not only for singers or dubbing artist or RJ's or other voice related professionals. It gives an identity for everyother person we come across!

I like a lot of people for their voice.. including my appa!!

Hearing some stranger over the phone will make us imagine the way that particular person would look & surprisingly many people dont have a voice that goes well with their personality..

குரல்..
கண்களை உறங்க வைக்கும் ..
காதலில் மயங்கச்செய்யும் ..
இதயத்தில் கனத்தை கூட்டும்
..

Voice do mesmerize.. at least me!!

1 comment:

கொடும்பாவி-Kodumpavi said...

listen to the voice of LR.Eswari voice in the song of "காதோடுதான் நான் பேசுவேன்.." Gemini Ganesan hero, V.Kumar music. classic voice. Listen to voice with words will refresh the mind. do everything with a passion you work will be perfect.
- Kodumpavi